Thermostop offers all the door options for your particular cold storage warehouse needs such as overhead dock doors, cooler doors or freezer dock door, cooler or freezer warehouse, blast freezer, food processing plant, slaughterhouse, banana ripening room, food/flower warehouse:
– dock door: Tradition (2”thick), Glace-Guard Mark (3” or 4” thick)
– cooler or freezer warehouse: Glace-Guard Entrance, Glace-Guard Slider, Glace-Guard Mark
– impact resistance: Breakfree or Impactable Composite Panel for dock bay, Armatech or Armorflex for cooler or freezer rooms
– wash down environment: Alucent made with aluminum skins and aluminum extruded AL-2000 are recommended for the wash down environment
– controlled temperature (banana ripening room): Tradition (2”thick), Glace-Guard Mark (3” or 4” thick) with the best air infiltration performance: less than 0.130 cfm/ft2 at 25 miles/hour) according to ASTM E-283 (Air Leakage)
The Thermostop cold storage doors, dock doors, cooler doors, certified by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency, contain no wood material and are thus ideal for food processing and agricultural applications. They are built for unsurpassed energy conservation and durability. All Thermostop cold storage and overhead doors are manufactured with the finest materials and backed with the guarantee of quality and reliability.